Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Samantha's Secret | July Glossybox

Its that time of the month again ...

Glossybox time!!

I've said so many times that I'm not going to continue my subscription but I have wanted to give Glossy the benefit of the doubt, plus my glossydots would be wasted soo... here is another month's edition. Back to the classic pink boxes, this month is all about festival beauty.


Paul Mitchell - Awapuhi Moisture Mist - sounds great while the sun is out!

Monu - Night Renewal Complex - An anti-aging product but interested to try.

Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse - Very excited to try this!

Jelly Pong Pong - Lip Frosting - I've known of JPP for years but have not tryed any of their things so keen to give it a go!

Bex London - Londoner Urban Fragrance - I don't think I've gone 1 month without a mini-fragrance but I'll forgive since I love the other things ...

and a little bonus product: Elizabeth Arden - Visible Difference Balancing Skin samples. - Have never tryed EA skincare - isn't it directed at older ladies? But you get a free deluxe sample with the Glossy card so will try and snap that up!!

I'm most excited about the Nuxe oil, the Monu cream and the JPP frosting which looks adorable and smells amazing.


This is the most exciting box I've recieved so far, in terms of wanting to get stuck straight into the products!! An uncharacteristically great box for Glossy!! What did everyone get in theirs this month?! I am a little sad to see that other people have got yet more HD Brow products, but hey! Individual reviews to follow!!

To subscribe the Glossy box for £10 + £2.95 delivery, here is the link. 


6 comments:

  1. The Paul Mitchell mist sounds like something my poor hair could use and wow, score on the Huile Prodigieuse!

    BTW, did you know you had captchas on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, moi aussi!! What are captchas babe?xx

      Delete
    2. Captchas are these annoying letters and numbers you have to type in order to leave a blog comment to ensure you're not a robot... You could do like most bloggers and switch for comment moderation, which lets you approve each comment before they appear on your blog. Still prevents spam, but less of a hassle for your readers. Just trying to pass the word around because most people aren't aware of the comment moderation option (:

      Delete
    3. ahhh ok, thanks - i do actually have comment moderation on so I don't know why it still does it!x

      Delete
  2. ahh, i really wish i'd kept my glossybox subscription after seeing peoples boxes for this month! :( hah, you got some amazing products :)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I am so surprised and pleased they are usually quite rubbish eh!x

      Delete

What do you think cupcakes?