Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

Origins Unsung Hero - NO MORE SPOTS!

This post is dedicated to a little product I have been using for a couple of years now and I could surely not live without. Although I think it is AMAZING and truly NEEDED in every girl's skincare collection, I've never seen it in blog posts or generally hyped about in the beauty world.

Here it is ...



Origins Spot Remover - an 'anti blemish treatment gel'. It is quite crudely named and to-the-point, but hey, why not? It literally does what it says on the tin. Now, I've got to stress that I have dry/combination skin and very rarely get spots. But we do all get them, especially those hideous chin time-of-the-month eruptions or where you have oily patches, and this product is perfect for these times. If you have acne, or generally bad skin, you will probably want to look for something a little more specialized, as this is more for small spot-application (no pun intended) and you would have to end up putting it all over your face which would become expensive.

You know when you know you can feel a spot coming, like a tingly / itchy / sore feeling - or even if you can see it coming before that, pop this gel on as soon as you are aware of a blemish, and it will dry it up overnight, in some cases the spot will literally never appear. If you have just cleansed and you have open pores, or if you have sensitive skin, it will feel prickly and tingly upon application, this is because it contains salicylic acid, which we all know is amazing for clearing up spots.



This tiny little bottle is £12 for 10ml, which is hideously expensive, but I promise you, it lasts forever. I have been using this for 2/3 years and have only re-purchased once. The bottle I have is no longer sold as a current product on the Origins website but their 'Super Spot Remover' Blemish Treatment Gel (in a funky blue bottle - making my clear one jealous!) is the same thing with a new 'advanced formula'. Its so much better than any other spot treatment I have tryed, don't bother any more with those rubbish tea-tree oil wands! Have a look on the Origins website here.

Has anyone else tryed this or have any other spot secrets?! I love this product, I'm amazed its not more raved about, and I haven't had a spot for yeaars thanks to this!!

Pleeaase follow guys and let me know about your blogs also. xx

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing. I have dry/combination skin too and get spots occasionally. I'll have to give this a try soon. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im always breaking out around the chin area so i gotta try this, never even heard of it before thank you!

    anydaywilldofine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?