Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Garnier BB Cream

In the beauty world there has been a bit of a hype surrounding the new phenomena of 'BB Creams'. Supposedly your moisturiser, SPF and foundation all in one go, it sounds too good to be true... there is plenty of choice around though with most high-street/drugstore brands all having a go at it.

I got sent this tiny cute little package from Garnier with three samples of their BB cream.


I was a little skeptical if I'm honest, but I was pleasantly surprised. The 'cream' came out quite pigmented which I wasn't expecting. When blending it in it was really moisturising and yet still gave coverage. I like quite a sheer, natural base (Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Bourjois etc) so this is not for you if you wear a full coverage foundation. I'm not sure if I would wear this alone, it gave a slightly greasy finish to my skin and I would like a teeeeny bit more coverage but it works as an excellent base underneath all my foundations as a moisturiser and primer.

I'd like to pick up the new Maybelline BB to see how it compares. To get your free sample of BB Cream go to https://secure.garnier.co.uk/_en/_gb/BB-cream/samples/form.aspx. Have you tryed any BB creams - what do you think and which do you recommend?!

Please follow guys and let me know about your blogs aswell - I read all beauty/fashion blogs and love seeing what other people are buying and trying out! I hope to do a giveaway when I reach 20 followers which would be amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff, it's my go-to daily base. Been enjoying reading your blog, lots of good product review here, looking forward to reading more! xxx

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?