Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

HAUL: Bicester Village!!

Last weekend I went for a spot of shopping at Bicester Village - a designer shopping outlet near Oxford. I have so much uni work on at the moment and was feeling a little depressed, and this haul helped massively :D smug grin.
I didnt spend very much but I picked up some things from Jack Wills, Aubin & Wills, Penhaligons and Anya Hindmarch.
Here are my goodies!!! ...
Yes, that is an Anya Hindmarch bag - eeeeeeeekk!!

Aubin & Wills 'Raddington' Tee

First I got this slinky black tee from Aubin & Wills (yes I know it looks a little like a binbag!!) that I thought would look great under blazers and leggings and as a going out top with little skirts. At £15 I had no reason not to pick it up!! I got it in a M mainly as there was nothing else left but I also wanted a relaxed fit. If you havent heard of Aubin & Wills its like the grown up sister brand of Jack Wills, you can look at their website here. It was £55.

Anya Hindmarch Card Purse




Inside!

Ahhhhh!! Anya Hindmarch is my second favourite ever British hand bag designer (behind Mulberry of course!!) but before you think you spoilt little brat!! - I got this for TWENTY POUNDS !!! I am so happy with it. You can get them in pink, gold or navy. I literally wanted everything in the shop. Check out Anya Hindmarchs gorgeous designs here.

Hair bow from Jack Wills
Next I got this super cute sequin hair bow from Jack Wills, I don't usually buy clothes from JW but I had a quick look and fell in love with this. For £6 I thought it was great and looks great on a high ponytail - with my binbag tshirt!!

Bluebell Body Lotion
The last place I went was Penhaligons which sells Eau de Parfums, lotions and amazing candles. I was drawn in by all the cute bottles in the window and I couldnt resist picking up this dinky stopper bottle with Bluebell body lotion in it.

I then also went onto Zara in Oxford city centre and I could not not show these two amazing things that I picked up and am so happy with.

Zara Skull Stud Clutch

Isnt this THE cutest thing, its a hand-sized clutch that comes with a chain, with leather flaps studded with plain and skull studs. This may be my new lipstick pouch for my handbag! I love it and I'm sure it will sell out fast. It also comes in white - get it here.

THE Zara bucket bag!!!
Annd finally ..... the most exciting thing ever .... THE Zara bucket bag !!! As seen on gazillions of celebs.

Palermo sporting the bag in tan colour

Sadly I think it's sold out now but they are selling on Ebay for around £120!! I'm so pleased with it and its all thanks to Vivianna.

Soo thats all my goodies, sorry its such a long post !!
Have any of you been to Bicester and found any great buys?!
And to all of you who are reading please have a look at my other posts and follow - I recently reached 10 followers which I know is a minuuute milestone but still it made me really happy. When I reach 20 I hope to do a giveaway so PLEASE FOLLOW!!!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love so many things in this post! - the Zara bag, the Anya Hindmarch card purse, the skull clutch! All AMAZING!

    Lovely blog. Will defo be following :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul !

    I have that Zara bag in the black . . . I can't stop using it . It's like a bottomless pit .

    www.bonjourbeaut.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

What do you think cupcakes?